Pages in this wiki count to 1,010 as 211 files and 385 articles built through 1,885 edits.
- Total views of portal wiki: 395,561
“We must insist upon full access to disks recovered.
For instance, in the La. case,
the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination.”
—J. Edgar Hoover
Source: Hoover's own handwriting on memo to Clyde Tolson,
July 15, 1947
(as reported by Dr. Robert Wood)
- “ Clearly, it was time to call NASA. I contacted David Noever, a theoretical physicist and former Rhodes scholar who started working with NASA in 1987 after getting a PhD at Oxford University, England. He seemed to be the key figure trying to replicate Podkletnov's work, and he invited me to see for myself.”
- “Noever suggested that gravity may have a natural frequency, far higher than X rays or microwaves, which would explain why it penetrates all known materials. A superconducting disc could resonate and downshift the frequency to a lower level where it could be blocked by normal matter. "But this is all very speculative," he cautioned, adding that it's just one of three theories that could explain gravity shielding.”
—From: Breaking the Law of Gravity[local copy w/markup], by Charles Platt, Wired.com
Fractal World when squaring the circle
Never seen before cross-time fractal dynamics in giant-scale-difference interference maps by DonEMitchell.
Welcome to the slopes of a learning curve
- a knowledge pool collected by DonEMitchell © DonEMitchell et al
- RSS —notification of Recent changes
“It isn't that they can't see the solution. It is that they can't see the problem.”
—G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
“Truth is what stands the test of experience.” —Albert Einstein
“Doubt comes in at the window when inquiry is denied at the door.” —Benjamin Jowett (1817-1893)
“It is not uncommon for engineers to accept the reality of phenomena that are not yet understood, as it is very common for physicists to disbelieve the reality of phenomena that seem to contradict contemporary beliefs of
physics” —H. Bauer
- This site serves as reference to the talking-points of DonEMitchell.
- This site is growing with pages revised continually, and may also contain pages with no content as place-holders.
- Wiki page changes are available in RSS notification of Recent changes
“If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.” —Albert Einstein
“Basic research is what I am doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”
—Wernher von Braun (1912–1977)
- The entire evolution toward cultural perfection is halted
when the self-interest of a covert class in government
vectors the information space of a culture
as naive and fearful as ours has become.