Magnetic Pulse Resonance Experimentation
PSIence fiction → irregular science
This article pre-dates the author's 2010 personal epiphany on nucleosonic concepts in EM scalar harmonics —a.k.a. a big summer for an amateur scientist
Adventures in Applied PSIence
The experiment is from the mind of Brian David Prater .
The experiment is operating under the premise that fast, intense, time-separated magnetic pulses (see 3-phase Pulse Supply) of a phased multi-coil system will exhibit a resonance mode wherein the magnetic flux is translational between the coils that are arranged in a geometric fashion, such as a toroid form.
Prater maintains that this is the key principle working in the Steven Mark TPU.
However, a load coil is necessary as an extraction coil for energy generated by the rotational flux.
The X-4 Effect, a term coined by Prater, is the underlying principle. Prater refers to these principle points:
- A magnetic resonance may be established in a circuit that has opposing electromagnetic coils.
- Work is required to increase the opposing flux density between opposing electromagnets, and such work will be recoverable in part by a typical inductive/capacitive circuit (LC resonance tank).
- If the coil and permittivity of the system is engineered to a specific shape, the flux geometry during peak flux density portions of the oscillation may coerce within the permitting medium a regauging of the permitting magnetic medium, such that a polarity reversal ensues.
- The translation of the flux, in actuality the domains reversing within the permitting medium, is a quantum dynamical event that ensues in a non-linear dynamic in proportion to the original flux density threshold that placed the media at the threshold point of the Anti-Stokes regauging event. In effect, the springiness of magnetic potential provides the force that produces the cause of regauging.
- The non-linearity of the resonant system is recognized by the system as a simultaneous super-positioning of inductive qualities wherein a very high Q factor of the system may lead to COP > 1.
In short, when an electromagnetic resonant system is designed for high efficiency (Q approaching 1), the anti-Stokes regauging event will harvest ambient energy the system is immersed within. As the resonant system is designed inherently to recover inductively stored energy into capacitive storage, the system will theoretically have an upper limit of coefficient of performance (COP) greater than one to one.
The end result is a ramping resonantor of motionless design that extracts energy from the permitting medium the LC resonance operates upon. By assuming that a thermal energy blanket would be robbed by the anti-Stokes vehicle, this device would be an electromagnetic thermal pump.
Experimentation is needed.
Prater X-4 Effect
The goal of the original X-4 Effect demonstration was to reduce the regauging principle to the least-means possible, facilitating easier comprehension of the physical principles exercised.
UPDATE! Much has been realized.
Prater-Mitchell X-4 Coil Design Theory
Original illustrations from the Prater X-4 Forum of the design premise of the X-4 'flipper' coil.
To afford engineered permittivity, Prater recommended a mixture of magnetite and another chemical compound which would enhance the snap-action of the regauging event. A sulfur compound used as garden and lawn fertilizer was chosen (think aluminum sulfate), with various blends of the compound tested for optimum performance. Prater conjectured that the sulfur atoms would encourage a snappy hysteresis of the magnetic reguaging within the ferrite, to make the flip snappier.
To create an optimum geometry for the flipping action of regauging magnetic polarization, a permanent magnet was envisioned embedded within the softer, easily polarizable ferrite core consisting of a blend of magnetite (magnetically soft) and the sulfur compound. The geometry consisted of dual-cones, base to base, with the permanent magnet selected as a small neodymium-iron-boron (super) magnet of cylindrical shape, embedded within the magnetite/sulfur-compound blend, made rigid against magnetostriction by epoxy cement.
The electromotive force to coerce the anti-Stokes regauging event was to be provided by copper wire coils wound external to the ferrite-epoxy cones with the permanent magnet inside. The theory of the design was to provide ferrite core to concentrate the electromagnetic field, and allow the center of the ferrite-blend near the middle to provide geometric volume for regauging of the medium without flux density pinch points in the geometry.
Experimentation is needed. Collaboration is sought for equitable resource arrangements and open-source posting of results.
The significance of regauging of magnetic flux rests in this consideration. When the elastic quality of inductive load and fly-back is pushed to a threshold of regauging, all circuit behavior remains as described by normal electromagnetic theory.
- However, when magnetic flux is pushed past the threshold and into a regauging event, that serves to cancel coil induction. The reverse inductive reactance at the top of the cycle would serve to place a non-linearity in the sinusoidal balance. This may prove significant in high quality (Q) harmonic systems.
Figure 3 Illustrates how a magnetic prime-mover source can also be the mechanical momenta of an approaching external permanent magnet.
Mitchell Toroidal X-4 Geometry
Mitchell has proposed an efficiency gain in the toroidal design, and a dual-helix magnetic stripes that enable regauging in up to three different orientations: 1) Clockwise, 2) Counter-clockwise, and 3) Transversely.
The orientation of the resting state flux may be in none, one, two, or three stabilities, pending geometric considerations of the toroidal X-4 design illustrated above. The devise may be designed to optimize performance as a one-pulse state flipper, or a resonant performance at, into and beyond the presumed benefit of the anti-Stokes energy harvesting mechanism.
Recently Mitchell discovered that he is 12 for 12 on the indicators that he is from a different place than most humans. Among the indicators is the tendency for humans to have little synergy with a usually grandiose, at least grandeloquent agenda.
It all depends on one simple test: can a macro near field be step-wise rotated.
If the answer is "No," then I'm not sure where bears go potty.
If the answer is "Yes," then star drive technology is available for the discovery, in a place Newton or Einstein couldn't imagine, as pointed out by the New Einstein, Frank Znidarsic. Frank is cold fusion's brightest mind, one that looked outside the box without trying to cite orthodox science, to find what science of man's tradition couldn't admit: the cause of Planck's constant. I'm proud of Frank!
Frank found a sad thing: to comfortably go where no man has gone before (in the free world), one needs to realize how valence structure in space-resonance occurs: Electromagnetic dynamics slow down near the nucleus of an atom, or any quantum mass. Light travels in slow motion.
Where Frank hasn't gone, because it gets to weird for any of us, is into the fact that time doesn't exist. The Universe is not analog but discrete. Quantum impulse by quantum impulse is all time is. Each impulse is mediated by local space-timing.
The upshot to the weird quality of space-timing: a macro-quantum space-resonance, a scalar oscillation on the elasticity of space-timing, will form a space-timing lens, proper. Call this psiFi, and I'll call the vector boson manifesting as a green glow a nullified spiral torsion that slows space-timing.
What strange technologies can be unlocked by the amplification of a slow-space-timing to a larger proximal area?
Here is the answer you didn't expect:
A time lens that encapsulated a room, would make the room larger on the inside than on the outside. If a time lens is of enough space-timing refreactive index, then a door could open on a small room to reveal a vast and expansive inner room.
Think with me now. Nobody anywhere ever ever questions that time exists, save a few very strange ones like myself.
No scientists question this. Can you touch time? Can you taste it? Can it be measured (the answer is no, only distance and duration can be measured). Sure, all the effects of 'time' can be measured. Time has zero plausible explaination in our modern world that it exists at all.
Why do humans insist on perpetuating such a falacy as time? Why not? Humans are what humans do. Does that make us the mind-masters of truth and pure scientific knowledge? (Answer: nope)
You want weird? The American colonists wrote more than one in their diaries that the aboriginal American was unable to see ships. Period. Blind to ships. Ship blind. Let that soak a bit.
If there is no time, then everything exists as the quantum impulse moments they are.
When one realizes as did Znidarsic, and as did AlienScientist (Youtube), (and me too! pick me!) that the quantum impulse has a duration, then one realizes he too is a quantum physics heretic. Who are you to question a century of infallible science?
Now repeat after me: "Newton was right, light corpuscles move into and out of atoms instantaneously." [They have to because the math works. And we know the very Pope sanctions the Newtonian physics.]
But if your minds twisted beyond all repair, now... consider the geometric solution that came of all this skull scraping, the Nucleosonic Resonator —a project doomed to go underground, as the science is just too freaky for modern mankind.
- Regauging TheFreeDictionary.com
- Definition: gauge theory (redirected from Regauging)
- gauge theory (physics)
- "With any field theory, as the result of the conservation of some quantity, it is possible to perform a transformation in which the phase of the fields is mathematically altered by a function of space and time, so that the mathematical results obtained by any such transformation give a valid description of a given physical situation." (Edited for clarity by DEM)
- Definition: gauge theory (redirected from Regauging)
- yet, experimenter/Builder Gilds are encouraged.
- Template:Cite BrianDavidPrater PulseResonance
- Anti-Stokes Emission Always Outputs More Energy than the Operator Inputs, Tom Bearden (http://www.cheniere.org/misc/antistokes.htm)
- Introducing the Practice of Asymmetrical Regauging to Increase the Coefficient of Performance of Electromechanical Systems: M. Walters, A. Homaifar, M.R. Zolgahdri, A. Ahmidouch*, Center for Power Electronics Systems, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, *Department of Physics,North Carolina A & T State University (Versions on the web by Google Scholar)