Great Pyramid Dimensions
The measurements of the Great Pyramid of Cheops have been meticulously scrutinized over the recent centuries. The remains for the footers of now missing encasement were used to extrapolate the original outer measurements of 440 Royal Cubits of the sides of the square base (within nine inches of perfectly square), and a height of 280 Royal Cubits.
The Egyptian royal cubit
- Source: Wikipedia.org
- The earliest attested standard measure is from the Old Kingdom pyramids of Egypt and was called the royal cubit (mahe). The royal cubit was 523 to 525 mm (20.6 to 20.64 inches) in length, and was subdivided into 7 palms of 4 digits (4 fingers) each, for a 28-part measure in total. Secure evidence for the royal cubit unit is known from Old Kingdom architecture, from at least as early as the construction of the Step Pyramid of Djoser from around 2,700 B.C.
- Old Egyptian geometers could calculate the square root of two from the value of the hypotenuse of a cubit. This well-attested old Egyptian unit was known as the "construction remen" and used a good approximation: 2 × 20 ÷ 28 ~= √2.
Face angle from horizontal
- "Each triangular face intersects the ground at an angle of arcsin(sqrt(PHI)/PHI), a little less than 52 degrees." –Tony Smith, Great Golden Pyramid
Trigonometrically, the angle, θ, is the arcsin of the ratio of the Great Pyramid face length over the height of the pyramid converted to degrees:
Θ = arcsin(280/356) * 360/2π = 51.8612° (1)
Cubing the Sphere
The builders of the Great Pyramid of Cheops placed the height at less than one Royal Cubit error to the value of the square perimeter circumference, 440 X 4 = 1760 cubits.
The ancient Egyptians are assumed to have approximated pi (3.1415926...) as the value of 22/7 (3.1428571...). This is only an error of 0.001 from the actual value of pi.
Visually, when illustrated with pi or 22/7, the difference is undetectable.
Proportions in Square Roots
As exemplified by Christian Lange, as noted from a site in German on Schaumberger's implossion vortex science, when the center to the side of the pyramid base is used as one unit, the proportions of the dimensions of the Great Pyramid at Giza are expressed as square roots of two, four, Phi, Phi+1, and Phi+2.
Phi = 1.6180339887...
The base of the pyramid is square (within 9 inches).
- Square root of one
- The center of the square base to the center of a side is 220 Royal Cubits = 220 / 220 = 1 = Sqrt(1)
- Square root of two
- The center of the square base to a corner is Sqrt(2) (Pythagoras Theorem)
- Square root of four
- The base side is Sqrt( (1+1)^2 ) = Sqrt(4) (Pythagoras Theorem)
- Square root of Phi
- The ratio of 1/2 of the base (220) to the height (280) is 1.2727272727...
The actual Sqrt(Phi) = 1.2720196495, a difference of 0.0007076232, or 0.16 cubits error at the scale of the Great Pyramid.
- The ratio of 1/2 of the base (220) to the height (280) is 1.2727272727...
- Square root of Phi+1
- The face length is 356 / 220 = 1.61818... ~ Sqrt(Phi + 1)
- Deviation is 1.6181818181 - Sqrt(Phi+1) = 0.0001478294, or 0.03 cubits
- Square root of Phi+2
- The edge length is 418 / 220 = 1.90 ~ Sqrt(Phi + 2)
- Deviation is 1.90 - 1.9021130325 = 0.0021130325, or 0.46 cubits
Golden Hyperbolic Orbit
Be as it may, the angle of the Great Pyramid's face is 52.84°. This is the only angle that will intersect a hyperbolic cone and produce an egg-shaped orbit that has a length to width ratio of Φ, the Golden Ratio. All orbits that are less than perfectly circular are a section of a hyperbolic cone with the orbital path more curved near the Sun, like the small end of an egg, and less curved at the distant side of the orbit.
Dan Winter Paraphrasing Egyptian Lore
- “The bible was merely a frail distortion of the Sumerian/Egyptian, which came from the Annunaki bloodlines.
- The original pyramid was designed as a Harmonic Resonance Chamber, through which multidimensional frequency bands could be pulled in from deep space and from the planetary core of Sirius B, using a great ankh positioned directly below a crystalline cap stone. Through the power of the ankh a tremendous amount of UHF energy was pulled into focus within the cap stone of the pyramid, then pro- jected downward through the structure into the second-dimensional frequency bands. The pyramid and Arc of the Covenant were situated upon Earth's geographical center point, within the energy vortex that represented the "Heart Chakra" within Earth's planetary bio-energetic system. This vortex allowed energy exchange to take place between Earth and the fourth-dimensional frequency bands. By creating a Harmonic Resonance Chamber within such an interdimensional vortex, the D-2 over- tones of HU-1 could be combined with the base tones of D-4/HU-2, forming an interdimensional resonant tone through which visiting craft traveling from Sirius B and other star systems could enter and leap through time, making transit to Earth almost instantaneous. The Great Pyramid was created to allow immediate inter- vention of the Sirian Council and Galactic Federation fleets should the Arc of the Covenant come under Anunnaki Resistance attack. While the pyramid was in operation as an interstellar teleport station, it served as the greatest deterrent to the Annunaki Resisance invasion. The Great Pyramid was used as an active interstellar transport station from the time of its construction 48,459 years ago to about 30,000 years ago (about 28,000 BC) when an explosion in Atlantis caused Earth to tile slightly on its axis, knocking the pyramid's 4-D vortex (Earth's heart chakra) out of its previous alignment with the vortex systems of Sirius B and several other planetary systems to which it had been originally aligned. ET visitation was commonplace in Egypt prior to this misalignment of the Earth's grid, but following this event, transit from other star systems required more time and resources, so visitation became much less frequent.”
- Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration
- AIP Journal of Applied Physics aip.scitation.org 
- The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt
"The Great Pyramid of Giza (also called the Khufu's Pyramid, Pyramid of Khufu, and Pyramid of Cheops) is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids in the Giza Necropolis bordering what is now Cairo, Egypt"
- Mathematische Basteleien, Germany
- by Jurgen Koller (2001)
- The Universal Pyramidal Structure
- Prof. Thijs
- "The physical characteristics of our planet and its moon can be expressed in terms of natural constants "7" and "pi/6", determining golden-section pyramids and especially the Gizeh Great Pyramid."
- Arcsin(x) Calculator http://www.analyzemath.com/Calculators_2/arcsin_calculator.html
- Great Pyramid at Giza Wikipedia.org (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Giza)
- Electromagnetic properties of the Great Pyramid: First multipole resonances and energy concentration] AIP Journal of Applied Physics (https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.5026556)
- Phi, Pi and the Great Pyramid of Egypt at Giza (https://www.goldennumber.net/phi-pi-great-pyramid-egypt/)
- The Concave Faces of the Great Pyramid CatchPenny.com (http://www.catchpenny.org/concave.html)
- The Great Pyramid Tony Smith, Ph.D. (http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/Gpyr.html)
- Pyramids at Giza - 11,000 years old? Tony Smith (http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/pyramid.html)
- Dimensions of the Great Pyramid David Bowman, AIWAZ.net (http://www.aiwaz.net/dimensions-of-great-pyramid/a23)
- Golden Angle and the Cheops Pyramid (http://www.sectioaurea.com/sectioaurea/the_golden_angle.htm)
- The Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt WorldMysteries.com (http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_2.htm)