Superconducting Electromagnetic Engine
- Low voltage pulses resonate in a high current loop against a toroidal superconductor produce directionalized gravity field as a response to the increase of the Meissner Field within the superconductor.
- "I would like to make public an epoch-making new technology in the world.
The name of the new technology is "superconductive electromagnetic engine".
The superconductive electromagnetic engine is an inertial drive engine which drives without acting mutually with the outside of the hull and can do reactionless drive.
I applied superconductivity to the new technology.
The engine is based on the macro quantum effect "momentum order" of superconductivity.
Since the superconductive electromagnetic engine changes electromagnetic power into driving force and cancels the reaction without using propellant and reaction mass, it is far more excellent than conventional engines.
It is an almighty propulsion engine which can replace a rocket engine, a jet engine, an internal combustion engine and so on. It is dream technology by which we can make star ships, ships to fly in the air, cars to fly in the air, flying bodies like UFO, airplanes which are far more highly efficient than airplanes which use conventional engines, wheelchairs which can freely move in the air and so on possible.
It is machinery not to make anti-gravity field but to make propulsive force which has the nature of anti-gravity.
I use small figures in "How to experiment" but it can make more than tens-of-thousands-of ton propulsive force by making a ripple current stronger and so on.
I, KUBOTA Hidefumi made the basic concept of this new technology complete.
When the experiment for the confirmation succeeds, I set the condition to be equal to persons who want license and open the door to all persons who meet the condition."
Gravity and the Fine Structure Constant
Theorizing of Subspace4d (youtube.com user) Video missing
Points on the missing video
Wheel in a wheel, perpendicular mu = 4 pi e-7 H/m = 1.256637 e-6H/m G = mu / 137.05 = 6.69176 e-11
Verified experimentally by J. B. Fixler, G. T. Foster, J. M. McGuirk, M. A. Kasevichi to 6.6693 +/- 0.027 e-11. Science 5 January 2007 Vol. 315 no. 5808 pp. 74-77 [ H = kg^2n/sec^4 the EG converter ]
Magnetic field of loop B = mu0I / 2R
C / 137 = speed of electrons in atom
137 is Prime
- Gravitomagnetism: The Myth and the Legend Eric L. Michelsen. 3/30/2005, Revised 1/2010.
- File Format: Microsoft Powerpoint Mar 30, 2005 ... 3/30/2005, Revised 1/2010.
- BREAKTHROUGH AS SCIENTISTS BEAT GRAVITY by Robert Matthews and Ian Sample
- Article in Sunday Telegraph (UK), September 1, 1996, page 3.
Patents about Gravity
- Phonon maser
- US Patent Application US 2008/0020935 A1
Boris Volfson Nov 14, 2006
"A phonon maser is comprised of a resonant cavity, a superconductive gain medium, and pumping means. The resonant cavity is comprised of highly reflective means and partially reflective means. The superconductive gain medium is an elongated superconductor, which may be a crystalline high-temperature ceramic superconductor or a single-crystal superconductor. The pumping means provide electromagnetic energy for the superconductive gain medium in order to form and then excite Cooper pairs. Trapped in the resonant cavity and amplified by the population inversion, the resonating bundles of superposed free phonons eventually break through the partially reflective means and enter the vacuum of space in a collimated, coherent, and all-penetrating beam of bundles of superposed guest phonons. This beam changes properties of the ambient space, including its gravitational energy."
- Electromagnetic energy propulsion engine
- US Patent 5197279
James R. Taylor, Mar 6, 1992
- Field Converter
- US Patent 6891712
Douglas G. Torr, Jose G. Vargas Oct 17, 2002 —Based on the Biefeld-Brown Effect with asymmetric capacitors
- Field Converter
- US Patent 7327548
Douglas G. Torr, et al Sep 15, 2004
- Electrokenetic Apparatus
- US Patent 2949550
T.T. Brown, Jul 3, 1957
- Universal particle flux pressure converter
- US Patent 6353311
John P. Brainard et al, Jul 2, 1998
- Gravitational wave generator utilizing submicroscopic energizable elements
- US Patent 6784591
Robert M. L. Baker et al, Aug 31, 2004
- Gravitational wave generator
- US Patent 6417597
Robert M. L. Baker et al, Jul 9, 2002
- Apparatus and method for generating thrust using a two dimensional
- US Patent 6317310
Jonathan W. Campbell, Mar 8, 2000
- A chapter from the book Gravitation and Cosmology: From the Hubble Radius to the Planck Scale, Saul-Paul Sirag 2003 Springer Netherlands (http://www.springerlink.com/content/x31l484r26755gg8/)