Condensed matter links
Admin (talk) 06:13, 18 November 2013 (MST)
Unidirectional magnetic-loop energy-density pulse produces one alternating skyrmionic charge cycle
- All yet a ruff drapht, but the chips are flying
The basic notions are:
- A magnetic loop, increasing in stored potential, will induct a dielectric field that diminishes with distance.
- However, as the charge induction is a function of change in magnetic strength in the flux ring (ΔΒ), the maximum induction comes with maximized rate of change in the flux potential.
- Were the changing current following a sine function, then the induced charge would change in voltage potential in a 90° phase lag.
- The upshot of the phase-lag is when the magnetic potential change is produced as a pulse event, a positive AND negative phase exists in the induced charge patterns on either side of a null-charge center that remains uncharged in either polarity during the pulse cycle.
Ramifications may DonEMitchell
- Increasing the potential of a magnetic flux-loop (See the blue toroidal core of Fig. 2., e.g.) the skyrmion charge outside increases as a charge of a certain polarity, with an opposite polarity charge at point-center of the flux-loop center.
- Decreasing core magnetic potential produces a skyrmion of an outer negative charge.
- The skyrmion dielectric charge structure disappears with each flat-slope in the change in the magnetic potential, ΔΒ; of the flux-loop.
- More precisely, the charge-pump of the inductive quality stops pumping to all parts, simultaneously, of the skyrmionic wrapper of the toroidal flux-loop.
- Any quality of capacitive loading of the system will create a time-dwell that can host a harmonic instance of the dynamics of the ΔΒ δt.
- Optimized resonance occurs when stored dielectric energy balances stored flux-loop energy.
Concepts in the basin of thought
- When no zero-crossing of magnetic potential exists, only a unidirectional pulse in the magnetic potential (or stored energy density}, with harmonics in the spectral signature of the pulse, then a modulating dielectric field is created, but with a reversing polarity that tracks the slope of the pulse over time.
- Pulsation in the density of magnetic potential in the blue toroid (see Fig.1.) creates a stability by charge at the torus center-point induced by delta-flux during pulse edges.
- When magnetic flux the blue torus increases, a dielectric charge is induced at the torus center-point, and a decreasing gradient of charge along the torus axis. The charge polarity oscillates through zero as the magnetic potential modulates above zero, with no flux potential reversal required to change the induced dielectric charge through a zero potential. The induced charge polarity is determined by the slope of the change in the magnetic potential. E.g., positive slope during a change of magnetic potential creates a positive charge at the center of the torus. And negative slope induces negative center-point dielectric charge. The induced charge peaks when this magnetic vector potential slope is at the highest level. When there is no magnetic potential change, the dielectric is at neutral —or more precisely, not being charge-pumped.
- The structure lends credence to a plausible stability-structure of ball lightning, as a physical, but rare, plasma-ring (a smoke-ring of plasma) was pinched tighter in a rapidly increasing magnetic field until the flux comrpression induced a strong outer field of ions serving as a spherical conservance for the inner morphology at right angles into the magnetic ring topology. The lightning bolt is a gather of feeder discharges contributing from the volume of cloud, which is the charge source. The dischages increasing the current in the lightning bolt would increase the dielectric charge in air at the center of the incident plasma ring. The outer spherical region of the skyrmion model assumes an opposite charge. This is an incomplete hypothet that does not explain the long-term survival of an event requiring a high delta magnetic field to create high potential ion field. Save maybe that when ion-conduction threshold is reached, that the conductive structure would also find conservancy to the classical vector boson (a skyrmion), and serves as a discharge path of the energy stored in the core plasma flux-ring.
- Notice that from the outside, the skyrmion would have an interaction as with a particle, dielectrically, as a charged particle. The behavior of the spherical interaction would find an inductive coupling with the totality of stored magnetic flux in the core magnetic-ring. The reflection of an external dielectric pulse would then carry away information of a sphere at radius.
- Were a proton to be a ring-model of magnetic flux upon an aether foam, by the skyrmion model, it would externally observe as a charged sphere.
Newton's hot oil bucket molten wax submarines
- Newton's hot oil bucket of molten wax submarines
- This just happened attempting to reply on a short mention to the Moon Tides Brainstorming thread of 30 scientists.
- The concepts played are correlate models of a push-gravity as a 2pi period of stochastic valence within the aether foundation energy --if I know how to choose the right terms to communicate the mind walk.
- [hot oil bucket wax submarines]
Extrapolations of gravity cross-field in Newton's bucket to Temporal gradient of quantum durations in a dimensional topology
- Submarine hull-pressure is produced from strain translated sonic speeds.
- Pressure density of a spheroid that was impervious to aether passage, and therefore maintaining the energy density as a counter-strain stored in the topology of the sphere, an elastic surface balancing inner against outer, finding a conservancy in the shape of a sphere.
- The pressurized sphere maps distortion away from spherical as a function of gradient of pressures across its surface, such as the increase of pressure at depth in water, or atmosphere.
- While compressing, numeric simulations express the electrohydrodynamic (EHD) qualities of star plasma during a crushing compression cycle of a super nova form a shrinking toroidal vortex.
- The toroidal vortex introduces chirality, a handedness in regard to the sign of the angular spin introduced by the vorticular dynamics of toroidal vortex. A torus may spin clockwise or counterclockwise.
- By logical premise, conjecture based on reality measurements and numbers and a personal set of things of empirical significance,
- The act of the space-volume of plasma star mass compressing toward a 3D-center created a gravity wave purturbation in the 3D gravity well of the star mass.
- The act of plasmoid EHD compression of mass-space also affecting a simultaneous toroidal rotation of star plasma (also the magnetic field generator of Earth's flowing iron core per some) suggests a connection. EHD gravity-wave connects as a function of the toroidal electro-hydro-dynamics of delta-star-mass-density. * The connection is mass-to-current as a leverage upon the gravity well. The topology is the toroidal dynamic due to the orthogonal nature of force between electricity and magnetism. The torus is the topology of the change dynamic.
Δ-space-mass — Δ-temporal-velocity Equivalence conjecture
- Push-gravity (my term, hot aether —a stochastic aether affair) as a coupling on Δ-space-mass as Δ-time; a temporal discontinuity as a 3D topology, being the leverage for the dynamics of a gradient in time.
- Expanding 3D singularity of shrinkinig-time would be a star burst, a white hole.
- Expanding 3D singularity of expanding-time would be a black hole.
- Fixed 3D instance of a time-wave [allow the label-abuse until explained, please] oscillating in a sphereical containment, an internal reflector of the time wave, a temporal Helmholtz oscillator.
- Consider that exactly 100% of the above behavior of reality as if its dynamics were lensed by an optical instance of a time-wave ---> is mathematically equivalent to stipulations thus:
- The topology of a standing wave of a harmonic instance of this hypothetical time-wave is therefore completely and only a standing spin-wave formed as a closed-system. The gradient affect of the temporal-wave was only in production of the completion of a quantum event. Although proper time does not have a definition in the meta-description of time itself as a completion-gradient in the quantum duration of mediation of electromagnetic and inertial forces.
- Intuitive assumption needing further geometric and mathemagic:
- Bending time in a gradient across a region of space is equivalent to creating a gravity field in that same gradient region.
- Self-recursion of closed-systems of impulses captured to strain-points with qualities use this same mechanism of temporal discontinuity as 3D gravity well.
- The duration of a quantum transition is determined by the local aether foundation, and is therefore a determinance from a domain wholly outside the domain of mathematics, or reckoning... a mathematical iconery of what is the source cause.
- This allows any manor of ideomatic signficance attached to the temporal-gradient without removing God from any of it... and it also adds some pause when pondering upon various engineering anomalies Princeton University charted for three decades in regard to human emotion affecting our future random options.
The conceptual-mechanics cross over from ovalized submarines to ovalized 'particles' of analogous rolls: compression of time across a gradient of space will energize the stored energies of a toroidal strain systems, just as would the helical excitation by compressing space-mass of star hearts.
The missing mechanism offered is a Skyrme solution imposed by the behavior of the aether, or whatever the proper term may be, which entails structured storage as binding energy created during the change-in-system-energy, arising from the inductive qualities of EM 3D space —behavior of the aether.
Links to other toy boxes
Quantum Fluids and Solids Group
Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics
Bose-Einstein Condensation (BEC) Research at Georgia Southern University
Condensed Matter and Quantum Optics, Stockholm Uni
Easy BEC Machine
- JILA, NIST, Colorado Uni. and Physics Group
- "Intended specifically to help experimental groups just beginning research in ultra-cold atoms, this resource page presents detailed technical information relevant to constructing and operating a Bose-Einstein condensation machine."
- Theory Groups
Atomic Quantum Gases at MIT
- Group of Wolfgang Ketterle and Dave Pritchard at MIT
Welcome to the world of nanokelvin atoms and the magic of matter waves!
Keith Burnett Theory Group, Oxford
First Bose-Einstein condensate of erbium produced
Ultracold Atoms and Quantum Gases Group, Innsbruck
- Arxiv.org URL: http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.1725
- “Ultracold quantum gases have exceptional properties and offer an ideal system to study basic physical phenomena. By choosing erbium, the research team led by Francesca Ferlaino from the Institute of Experimental Physics, University of Innsbruck, selected a very exotic element, which due to its particular properties offers new and fascinating possibilities to investigate fundamental questions in quantum physics. "Erbium is comparatively heavy and has a strongly magnetic character. These properties lead to an extreme dipolar behavior of quantum systems," says Ferlaino. Together with her research group, she found a surprisingly simple way to deeply cool this complex element by means of laser and evaporative cooling techniques. At temperatures close to absolute zero, a cloud of about 70,000 erbium atoms forms a magnetic Bose-Einstein condensate. In a condensate, the particles lose their individual properties and synchronize their behavior. "Experiments with erbium enable us to gain new insights into the complex interaction processes of strongly correlated systems and, in particular, they offer new starting points to study quantum magnetism with cold atoms," says Francesca Ferlaino. The young scientist was awarded the Austrian START prize in 2009 and she received an ERC (European Research Council) Starting Grant in 2010. "With attaining the Bose-Einstein condensate barely a year after we started, we have already achieved one of the most important goals of the project," says a proud Francesca Ferlaino. "This shows the importance of grants for young scientists and how crucial the support from the University of Innsbruck and the Institute for Experimental Physics has been for me and my team." Also Nobel laureate Eric Cornell congratulated the Innsbruck researchers: "Lovely new baby. Its parents must be very proud!"”
- Retrieved 10:34, 20 November 2013 (MST) from http://www.uibk.ac.at/exphys/ultracold/?http://www.uibk.ac.at/exphys/ultracold/projects/erbium/ErBEC/