The Science of Delusion
- The Science of Delusion
- by Rupert Sheldrake
A talking presentation of his book, The Science of Delusion:
From the video at the link:
Ten Dogmas of Science
- The Universe is like a machine.
- The Universe is unconscious.
- The laws of nature never change forever.
- Total amount of matter and energy is always the same (not counting the big bang)
- Evolution is random.
- Biological heredity is material.
- The brain stores information as structure.
- Mind is inside head as brain activity.
- Psychic phenomena are impossible (because mind is inside head).
- Mechanistic medicine is the only one that works.
- Rupert Sheldrake at EU 2013—"Science Set Free" (Part 1)