- 1 Background
- 2 Stefan MARINOV 1931 - 15.07.1997
- 3 Marinov Falsifies Einstein —Published 1980
- 4 Letters regarding Marinov's death and the loss to science
- 5 Marinov: Annus Horribilis
- 6 Books
- 7 See also
Stefan MARINOV 1931 - 15.07.1997
- “Bulgarian genius, physicist professor Stefan Marinov worked during his last years in Graz, Austria. He has discovered the phenomenon of two-componentness of magnetic field, that is the presence scalar component except of known vector magnetic field. On the basis of his theory he has constructed a series of the observational devices, among which the "Marinov's motor".
- He has created a method of measuring of a absolute Earth's motion within aether. He has measured a velocity of this motion - 360 +-30 km/s. Professor Marinov has finally and completely denied Einstein's SRT by this experiment, having shown, that velocity of light summarized according to Galilean Law.
- Having measured velocity of light in one direction professor Marinov has shown all falsity of SRT postulates.”
- Paragraph 9
- “St. Marinov leaved us prematurely. On July, 15th 1997 Professor Stefan Marinov was lost, being by one of version, thrown out by unknown persons from a window of Graz University library at centre of Graz [3, 4, 5], on another version, coordinated with local authorities - has committed suicide. The strange behaviour of police who has not informed Marinov's relatives on his death though all their coordinates were available for police . His son, the deputy minister of the industry of Bulgaria M. Marinov was informed about death of his father from his friend only 2 weeks later when medical investigation of this accident became problematic already. The criminal have not found, and investigation have closed, as there was more than once in cases of attempts to life of inventors denied doctrines of the Einstein's theory.”
Letters regarding Marinov's death and the loss to science
- Marinov's Magnetic Earth Model
- "MY SCIENTIFIC TESTAMENT; A STRONG VOICE IS MISSING (LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT); LETTER FROM ERWIN SCHNEEBERGER; LETTER FROM DR. ROBERT W. BASS (www.padrak.com)
Marinov: Annus Horribilis
- The full page article published in Nature magazine
- The article space was purchased by Marinov when Nature refused printing his letters to the editor.
- From Home Page of Prof. Umberto Bartocci (http://www.cartesio-episteme.net/stefan.html)
- The following is the English portion at this link.
Before Stefan Marinov decided that there were kinder and gentler friends to be met, he left this LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT dated 15 July 1997:
My death is no person's fault. Please notify the following of my death: My son, Maxim Marinov, my wife Elena Kiriakova... in Sofia.
My son is a Substitute Minister of Bulgarian Industry and speaks English. My brother, Nicholas Marinov, is a resident of Sydney but presently on an extended journey through Europe. These three people are my heirs. I wrote a letter in Bulgarian to all three of them. These three letters were left open and may be read. Please kindly fax these letters, written in Bulgarian, to the fax number in Sofia, as well as all other letters left behind.
I leave three savings accounts in the following banks and account numbers: .... I hereby request that the banks transfer these accounts to my son in Bulgaria. All items in my apartment are left for my friend Werner Emig. ...
Please inform the following persons in Graz, Austria of my death: [Stefan listed four names with phone numbers.]
And the following persons in foreign countries: 1. Prof. Panos Pappas 2. Prof. Umberto Bartocci 3. Prof. George Galeczki 4. Hal Fox. Please fax to these four persons my Scientific Testament.
The books and other items left on my bed are to be handed to the persons indicated. My body is to be transferred to the Medical Faculty of the University of Graz, Austria. I thank the Austrian government for its hospitality and for conferring upon me the Austrian citizenship in difficult times when I was a fugitive from Bulgaria. Signed /Stefan Marinov/
MY SCIENTIFIC TESTAMENT
By Stefan Marinov
After having walked so many years on the thorny way of truth, I became tired. My books and papers are my scientific testament.
I hope that soon the absolute (Newtonian) space-time concepts, which I restored by numerous experiments and by a simple mathematical theory, will be accepted by the scientific community as those corresponding to physical reality.
I hope that the perpetual motion machines, of which I constructed many prototypes without closing the energetic circle, will successfully be built by other people.
And if my achievements in space-time physics, in electrodynamics and in the domain of the violation of the laws of conservation will be silenced also after my death, by leaving this world I can only repeat the eternal words: feci quod potui .
Graz, Austria, 15 July 1997
/s/ Stefan Marinov
An Introduction to Gravity Modification: A Guide to Using Laithwaite's and Podkletnov's Experiments and the Physics of Forces for Empirical Results
- 1st Edition by Benjamin Thomas Solomon (Amazon.com)
- Experimental violation of the principles of relativity by S. Marinov
- A paper by Marinov in Russian (http://bourabai.narod.ru/marinov/fmr.htm) translated to English (Google Translate) Note: the Google transliteration is good, but fails to produce conversational English.
- The velocity of light is direction dependent, S. Marinov http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1974CzJPh..24..965M (Springer)
- Local copy: http://portal.groupkos.com/images/article/Marinov/marinov-velocity_of_light_is_direction_dependent.pdf
- Re-Analysis of the Marinov Light-Speed Anisotropy Experiment, Reginald T. Cahill http://ivanik3.narod.ru/1-oder/Experient/Marinov/0612201v2CahillMarinov.pdf
- New Measurement of the Earth’s Absolute Velocity with the Help of the “Coupled Shutters” Experiment, Stefan Marinov http://www.ptep-online.com/index_files/2007/PP-08-05.PDF
- Cтефан Маринов (""Ctefan Marinov) http://ivanik3.narod.ru/linksMarinov.html
- GRLC Project —similar to the Marinov Magvid experiment
- by Glenn R. of Australia