- "Dr. Gerald Pollack, UW professor of bioengineering, has developed a theory of water that has been called revolutionary. The researcher has spent the past decade convincing worldwide audiences that water is not actually a liquid. Pollack explains his fascinating theory in this 32nd Annual Faculty Lecture."
- Video Stream (washington.edu)
- Audio Stream (washington.edu)
- The New Age of Water: Creating a Water Battery (SatyaCenter.com)
- August 20, 2008
- by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho
- Liquid Crystalline Water at the Interface. Just add sunlight for energy and life.