Introduction to The Relational-Matrix Model of Reality
- URL: http://jcer.com/index.php/jcj/issue/view/12
- Steven E. Kaufman
- “In this series of articles, we will show that reality as a whole can be consistently accounted for only if we understand that the nature of the singular existence from which reality extends through the process of repetitive and progressive self-relation isn’t other than consciousness itself. Thus, we will demonstrate that consciousness doesn’t come into existence at some later stage in the evolution of reality, but rather that the evolution of existence isn’t other than the evolution of consciousness and that experiential reality itself is what comes into existence at a certain stage in the evolution of consciousness-existence. In other words, we will show that consciousness isn’t a product of the machinations of physical reality but, on the contrary, that physical reality, as we experience it to exist, is itself a product of consciousness, albeit consciousness existing in relation to itself.”
- Institute of Noetic Science on Consciousness of our age.
- Reality as you know it does not exist
- Our quantum hologram of intent vectored interference.
- The 3-fold Way and Consciousness Studies
- K. Korotkov, A. Levichev