When a dielectric medium is polarized by a proximal electric field, the medium is mechanically stressed BY the coupled electric field.
If the dielectric medium of an electrical capacitor is fabricated with asymmetric capacitor plates, such as a hemisphere and a smaller, embedded hemisphere separated by the dielectric medium, then there will be an inertial gradient produced along the line between the plates. More simply put, there will be an antigravity effect that will produce thrust electrically.
T. T. Brown
Asymmetric Capacitor Research was performed by Thomas Townsend Brown in the 1920s, and then secretly for U.S. war research (pre-DARPA).
The TTBrown Effect is frequently the name used for an inertial thrust produced from charged, asymmetric capacitor plates.
- Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown An underground "Cult Classic" by Paul Schatzkin (Author). ttbrown.com
T.T. Brown in his lab
- Force on an Asymmetric Capacitor Army Research Laboratory Technical Reports: ARL-TR-3005, Thomas B. Bahder and Christian Fazi June 2003. 37 pages
- Download ARL-TR-3005.pdf (958KB)
- Force on an Asymmetric Capacitor arXiv:physics/0211001v2 [physics.hist-ph]
- Intellectual Property Office T. T. Brown British Patents
- Google Search: 'T.T. Brown'
- Zero point energy thruster of Miklos Borbas (in English)
- Brown, Thomas Townsend (1905-1985) scientist and inventor, electrogravity research